4 minutes ago
📍1651 St. Catherine W, Montreal, QC H3H 1L9
1. Japanese Soufflé Pancake ($8.99)
- Good results comes with effort and time, so BE WELL AWARE that you have to be patient for 20 minutes to be served 👊 The shop DOESN'T do take out as well!
- FLUFFY~~☺😍 it's really soft like it could melt on the tip of your tongue😭
- Cocoa powder sprinkled on top, glazed with tiramisu sauce decorated with blueberries and slices of strawberries, well the one I ordered was Tiramisu Soufflé so the other ones would have different sauce to it; for example, Gazo Soufflé has vanilla sauce instead! 😋
- The sweetness was not overwhelming since there was bitterness from the cocoa powder and freshness of the berries 🍓 So even if you went alone (like I did), you can still finish the whole pancake🙄
- However, to fully enjoy this dessert, I highly reccomend don't eat anything sweet before this 👌
2. Brown Sugar Babo ($4.99) - I didn't mispell it, it's exactly how it was named lol
- Comes in one size (like Starbucks' Grande size)
- You have two options: milk tea or fresh milk 🥛 I prefered the fresh milk since it would balance the sweetness of the drink!
- It was AMAZING! I know that this drink might be familiar to you guys but I loved it from the first sip. The boba pearls were soaked in melted brown sugar and when you drink it with skimmed milk, it just mixed so well with each other. I swallowed down the milk only left with the pearls and they were so soft~~ but chewy at the same time 😫 and the mellow sweetness of the sugar still remained... 😍
3. Decoration and atmosphere:
- The place was new so there wasn't anything much. It was simple and cute though.
- Staff was really sweet and friendly (duhh) 😂
- Calm and quiet 🤗 - Overall, I was extremely satisfied with what I had and I hope you would visit here soon if you were in Montreal! ❤
#pancake #souffle #sweet #boba #brownsugar #milk #desserts #foodie #foodphotography #foodgasm #thegluttoniersvn #foodreview #montreal #mtl #downtown #yum