3 hours ago
Where do you go to see the amazing Fall Colors in Utah? We found these Top Spots!
Do you have a favorite place? Are we missing one?
Tag your friends & Family! .
Top Spots to see the
Utah Fall Colors
1. Sardine and Logan Canyons (U.S. Highway 89).
2. Monte Cristo Highway (State Road 39) and Trappers Loop Road (State Road 167).
3. Mirror Lake Highway (State Road 150).
4. Ashley National Forest, Tabiona UT.
5. Big Cottonwood Canyon (State Road 190) to Guardsman Pass and Midway.
6. Alpine Scenic Loop plus Cascade Spring.
7. Wasatch Plateau, Ephraim UT.
8. Fishlake National Forest, Richfield, UT.
9. La Sal Mountains, Moab UT.
10. Greater Bryce Canyon.
11. Mount Nebo Scenic Loop Byway
12. Uinta National Forest, Payson, UT.
13. Wellsville Canyon/Sardine Canyon
14. Cache Valley, UT.
15. Trapper’s Loop, Morgan County, UT.
16. Mountain of the Sun above the Virgin River, Zion National Park, Utah.
17. First snow of the season dusts Court of the Patriarchs, Zion National Park, Utah, USA.
18. South Caineville Mesa above cottonwood groves along the Fremont River Valley.
19. Calf Creek Falls, Escalante Canyons, Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, Utah.
20. Aspen grove on Boulder Mountain, Dixie National Forest, Utah.
21. Cedar Breaks National Monument Cedar City, UT.
Information from @sltrib , @seetemplesquare and outdoorphotographer.com