4 hours ago
Impressive summer menu from creative talented Chef @warren.chow I tried many dishes @junipervancouver and all were exceptional, my friend and co-host @zahra.alani shared many of these dishes. This is the Latke, and you would never know it's a vegan dish, it is also a totally different take on the Latke, a thick kennebec Potato pancake, king oyster mushrooms, miso braised leeks, romesco sauce, fried vegan Burrata and WOW! (swipe right to see all the dishes). 2. The Bread Board with house-baked Sourdough and Poppy pretzel buns with Lemon parsley butter
3. Sheringham gin Steamed Salt Spring Island Mussels in a white wine sauce, outstanding.
4. Tuna Tataki with cantaloupe and radish with ponzo sauce, a refreshing take on this dish.
5. Greens with a flax seed cracker with basil vinaigrette with pear
6. Pan Seared Halibut, Chili Braised Pacific Octopus, Romanesco Broccoli, Corn and Preserved Lemon Emulsion, Hannah Brook Greens, such a beautiful dish, loved the sauce. .
7. Aged yarrow meadows duck breast, dijon spaetzle, red cabbage puree, seared endive, cherry preserve, hazelnuts, and this one of the best duck breast dishes I have had in a very long time.
8. Passionfruit Mousse with guava sponge cake, fruits, honeycomb, guava gels and Basil tarragon oculus; wow wow wow, it is delicious and light.
9. Coconut Cannoli with coconut sorbet (vegan) with toasted coconut and shaved dark chocolate crumb 'soil", and marinated figs; very good.
10. Chef Warren Chow