5 days ago
2019 thus far has been the year of plot twists so far, being the witness and observer of the roles that play out before my very mind, heart and eyes. But I have had some amazing realizations and learnings...
> What Ive learned this year so far is:
1. The practice of non-attachment, the practice of aloneness; intentional solitude, the practice of connection are all freedom portals to the truth of who you are, knowing you are never separate from good. Good never leaves and Good ALWAYS returns.
2. That Imagination is the spiritual mental and emotional phone number to bring desired realities from the unseen world into this reality.
3. The concept of waiting and patience is irrelevant when it comes to Divine appointment. When its time its time, in the mean time I create, prepare, enjoy and dont sweat shit.
4. People you look up to may lie, betray, misunderstand you and try to tare you down intentionally yet you can put on God goggles and see truthfully its all a gift with so many more pros than cons.
5. Lastly, How powerful I am as a woman and absolutely nothing, no experiences, no memories can dictate what I can create in my love life, my finances and opportunities. Life Loves me.
6. I hacked the mental program curated for women towards men. I can see and I know men so well now. I am knowing me now on levels I dont have a language for. All I know is Im seeing and I peep the game where we as women have been programmed to play ourselves over and over again. •
These lessons make me feel like a absolute knockout of a being, Im so humbly grateful God gave and gives me the opportunity to woman like dis! All of us as women and men deserve to break through levels of freedom to feel this way about ourselves. •
• ***What have you learned this year so far that got you feeling yourself?***