2 minutes ago
Sharing is caring so I wanted to share a little about the gal behind Going Somewhere Soon!
1. Traveling is my passion and I'm always down for a trip to just about anywhere. But you probably already knew that. 😛
2. As a wife, mom, and IT professional my vacation time is very limited so I opt for 2-4 night getaways a majority of the time. ✈️
3. I ❤️ a good laugh and will laugh at myself if need be. It does a body good. 😂
4. I am the photographer 📷 for my husband's food blog at @dudethatcookz. #bae
5. I believe that you can speak things into existence so feel free to "speak" on your passions and purpose and watch what happens. 📣
6. My favorite movies 🎬 are Gladiator, Snatch, and Platoon. I love a good fight scene. 🍿
7. If you bring me chocolate, I will be your forever friend. 💑
8. I was born and raised in Houston but went to the University of Oklahoma. Reppin' H-Town all day everyday!
9. I have an unhealthy relationship with carbs. But I'm working on me. 🍝
10. Spinning 🚴♀️ and pilates are my workouts of choice. Especially since chocolate and pasta are always on the menu. See 7 and 8.
11. I was a travel agent through college and opened my first agency over 15 years ago. I'm still licensed.
12. I will dance 💃 at a moment's notice and at the drop of a dime. I have no shame.
13. I'm almost equally an introvert and an extrovert. Strange but true. 😬
14. I'm a Capricorn which means I am a workaholic 💼 even when I don't need to be. I'm a busy body. Can't stop, won't stop.
15. I'm planning my next three trips as we speak. Utah (wellness weekend), Panama, and Costa Rica. 🌴
I hope that gives you a little insight into me. I'm so glad you are here and sharing in our love of all things travel. Here's to planning your next fabulous vacation!