4 minutes ago
Before being on keto my weakness was noodles, bread and sweets 😱😱😱 I kept thinking that I wasn’t able to keep it up... it’s now been 2 months and I’ve lost 17lbs 🤩🤩🤩 I found other alternatives to change out my sugar and carb intake and it has changed my health and body in so many ways. Sugar can cause inflammation and acne and those were issues that I had to deal with being a teen many many years ago 😭😭😭 I’m currently having better skin and I don’t get inflammation or redness on my face. I’ve received a few compliments from my friends that my face is glowing 😘😘😘 thanks!!! I’m also feeling more energetic and I don’t get food coma or feel uncomfortable after eating.
I searched up a few recipes and found this one from @fitmencook and highly recommend it, because who doesn’t love peanut butter? 🥰I wanted to add a little twist when I start getting better at cooking and baking. Below I’ll be posting the ingredients and directions on how he made these delicious chocolate & peanut butter keto bites 🥜🍫💕 Ingredients:
•2 tbsp coconut oil
•3 oz peanut butter
•Splash vanilla extract
•2 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
•4 oz almond flour (Ground almonds)
•1/2 tsp stevia
•2 1/2 tsp chia seeds
•1 3/4 tbsp coconut flakes, unsweetened
1. To a bowl add peanut butter, cacao, stevia, vanilla extract and coconut oil.
2. Then add chia seeds and almond flour. Mix thoroughly together. If your mix is coming out dry, heat the mixture for 15 seconds in the microwave. If it’s still dry, add a little extra coconut oil.
3. Spread in to a tray on top of a baking sheet.
4. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes, until solid.
5. Cut in to chunks and dip-in or sprinkle over shredded coconut for a white coating.
6. Store in the fridge or as I prefer, in the freezer until ready to eat. Try not to eat them all at once!
CALORIES 150 PROTEIN 3G FAT 14G
CARBS 2G SODIUM FIBER 2G SUGAR 1G
This is something I recommend after working out or when you need something simple and quick to snack on.
#keto #ketosnacks #peanutbutter #nomnom #nobake #recipes #getinmybelly #health #snacks