2 weeks ago
Easy meal prep or dinner recipe! 🥒🌶🍚 Instructions:
1. In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup coconut aminos, 1 tablespoon honey, 2 cloves fresh garlic, 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, 1 teaspoon chili flakes.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add 1 pound of shrimp (make sure it is peeled and deveined). Cook for 4 minutes.
3. While shrimp is cooking cut 2 medium zucchinis, 1 red bell pepper and 1 yellow pepper.
4. Once shrimp has cooked for 4 minutes add veggies and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Pour sauce over top and stir to coat the shrimp and veggies.
6. Serve over brown rice or cauliflower rice!