2 hours ago
AB WORKOUT TO TRY 💦💦
(Tones your obliques and overall core)
1) Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground and knees bent at a 90 degree angle. Keep you’re core tight.
2) Hold your head gently with your hands and start to bring one knee up towards your elbow while straightening the other leg.
3) Now alternate sides and follow through with a bicycle motion.
Side Plank Raise:
(Tones your obliques and mid core)
1) Start in a side plank position keeping your hips raised.
2) While staying solid in this position, start to lift your upper leg up without dropping your hips.
3) Drop the upper leg back down to starting position.
(Tones your obliques, shoulders, and core)
1) Start out in a low plank position with your elbows on the floor. Keep your back straight.
2) While keeping your belly button tucked in, twist your left hip till it slightly touches the floor and then back to the plank position.
3) Now twist your right hip until it slightly touches the floor then return back to plank position.
(Tones your lower core)
1) Lie straight on your back while pushing your lower back to the ground.
2) While keeping your leg straight, start to lift it up in the air and hold.
3) Using your lower core, start to bring your legs down but not touching the floor - just hovering right above.
Music: Promise by Fetty Wap
#lifeonfire #motivationmonday #fitness #core #abs #abworkout #sunday #fitspo #workoutmotivation #cardio #hiit #strengthtraining #likeforlikes #fitnessgirl #pacemaker #strongwomen #kualalumpur #instadaily