1 day ago
Erick was taking his usual walk to arrive to the class he shared with Astrid and Rowan when he suddenly felt a hand pulling his arm taking him to an empty classroom. - "Here", Derek said handing him a paper with what seemed like an address.
- "What is this?", Erick asked grabbing the piece of paper, annoyed by the sudden tugging.
- "Come on Mr. Erick! You know what this is. Let's see what you can bring me", he said before laughing, making Erick feel nervous.
- "W-what? I don't understand. What do you want?", Erick asked confused.
- "Remember what I told you the other day? I realised it was better to capture her alone without interruptions so, what better option than her house?"
- "What? Do you know where she lives?", Erick asked now concerned.
- "That's not your business"
- "Why would I do this for you?", Erick asked with a little bit of anger in his voice.
- "I know you are smart enough to realise what's good for you", Derek said making Erick sigh deeply before answering. This was definitely not right but he was too scared of what could Derek be capable of.
- "Time?", Erick asked coldly.
- "That's up to you but I'll recommend the night", Derek answered remembering Astrid little dance as If it had been for him, remembering that bitter feeling of knowing he was not capable of having her all to himself, at least not yet.
- "See you in class", Derek said before leaving Erick alone. Erick contemplated Astrid as his inspiration but he would never do anything to hurt her. On the other hand, Derek was capable of everything, with any consideration about what could or could not hurt Astrid.