1 week ago
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.[Quran Chapter 52]25. And they will approach one another, inquiring.
26. They will say, "Before this, we were fearful for our families.
27. But God blessed us, and spared us the agony of the Fiery Winds.
28. Before this, we used to pray to Him. He is the Good, the Compassionate."
29. So remind. By the grace of your Lord, you are neither a soothsayer, nor a madman.
30. Or do they say, "A poet—we await for him a calamity of time"?
31. Say, "Go on waiting; I will be waiting with you."
32. Or is it that their dreams compel them to this? Or are they aggressive people?
33. Or do they say, "He made it up"? Rather, they do not believe.
34. So let them produce a discourse like it, if they are truthful.
35. Or were they created out of nothing? Or are they the creators?
36. Or did they create the heavens and the earth? In fact, they are not certain.
37. Or do they possess the treasuries of your Lord? Or are they the controllers?
38. Or do they have a stairway by means of which they listen? Then let their listener produce a clear proof.
39. Or for Him the daughters, and for you the sons?
40. Or do you demand a payment from them, and they are burdened by debt?
41. Or do they know the future, and they are writing it down?
42. Or are they planning a conspiracy? The conspiracy will befall the disbelievers.
43. Or do they have a god besides God? God transcends what they associate.
44. Even if they were to see lumps of the sky falling down, they would say, "A mass of clouds."
45. So leave them until they meet their Day in which they will be stunned.
46. The Day when their ploys will avail them nothing; and they will not be helped.
47. For those who do wrong, there is a punishment besides that; but most of them do not know.
48. So patiently await the decision of your Lord, for you are before Our Eyes; and proclaim the praises of your Lord when you arise.
49. And glorify Him during the night, and at the receding of the stars.