2 weeks ago
🌱; here it is! My official lineup for #Kimikon ! (Will be deleted after the convention!)
Friday: Toga Himiko
Saturday: Flower Bouquet Rin (w/Love Live group), might switch cosplays later on in the day.
Sunday: Toko Fukawa
This will be my first time attending this convention and I'm very excited! I will be going with @pockyy.cos , @usagiincosplay , @shibarnu and @dewymelo (who will have their own table as well! Check out their account for location information!), plus a few others!
🌾 ; Rules
• I am open to pictures, just ask first! Personally, if I'm sitting or anything, still ask me! I love meeting and talking to people!
• Please don't grab me! It makes me panic ;-; however, if you're trying to get my attention, tapping me is fine!
• I'm willing to do ship pictures and if you have any cosplay photo ideas, throw it at me! All I ask is that if we're doing any shippy pictures that you be 18+, as I wouldn't be comfortable taking those types of pictures with a minor! I hope you understand.
• If you want to meet me, don't hesitate to shoot me a message! I can be awkward when you first meet me, but I promise, meeting other people is my favorite part of conventions! I don't bite!
• I am a safe person. If someone is bothering you or you feel scared, don't hesitate to go over to me and let me know, or just say, "hey, I don't feel safe, mind if I stick around for a bit?" or something! Even if we've never talked before I will be there to support you! Everyone should be safe at conventions.
• I am taken! I have a boyfriend. That being said, please don't be creepy with me. I've had issues before and would rather not experience it again. Respect my boundaries please!
That's everything that I can think of! Let me know if you're attending and what you'll be cosplaying as!
If not, which cosplay of mine are you looking forward to seeing?