life Photos & Videos

6 seconds ago

The MAGIC. The thing that will change your life is the 98/2 rule - And it's this: - Only 2% of what you're doing will work right the first time - The great things that happen are in the 98% that need more attempts and MASSIVE ACTION - I think the reason why most people get discouraged is because they want what they are doing to happen in their first attempt - But the reality is different, the big wins are in the 98% space - Only 2% of people will buy your product on your first attempt of selling them - Only 2% of what you want will happen on your first attempt of trying - Commit, persist and live in the 98% zone of action - What did Buddha say? "In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins; not through strength, but through persistence" - If you tried something and it worked the first time, that's the 2% chance. Imagine where the 98% can get you! - If it didn't work the first time, the chance of it to work is 2% only, go operate in the 98%! - Be Limitless Ghassan Ghanem ghassanghanem.com #GhassanGhanem #Business #Success #Marketing #Attention #Sales #Entrepreneurship #MassiveAction #982Rule #motivation #Inspiration #Lebanon #Beirut #mtvlebanon #marketingstrategy #salesstrategy #markeringexpert #attentionexpert #salesexpert #readthisbook #instablog #businessbooks #millionaire #life #marketingadvice #economy #entepreneur #iamlimitless #limitless #blogger

00
7 seconds ago

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice. ✊ Güçlü olmak tek seçeneğiniz olana kadar, ne kadar güçlü olduğunuzu asla bilemezsiniz ✊ Hetanî yek hilbijartina te nebe ! Tu nizanî çikas hêzdar î ................ #art #illustration #drawing #draw #ysmphotoblog #picture #photography #artist #sketch #sketchbook #paper #pencil #artsy #instaart #beautiful #instagood #gallery #masterpiece #creative #photooftheday #instaartist #graphic #artoftheday #fashion #model #love #life #strong #man #live

00
9 seconds ago

توني استوعب ان بعض الناس الي مروا في حياتي من فترة قصيرة يظهر لك كل شي طيب و يخلص الفلم و يبتدي الفلم الجزء الثاني تكتشف انه طيب بس يحب نفسه اكثر وتتغاضى عنه و يبتدي الجزء الثالث يطلع أخبث من الخبث نفسه يتكلم في عرضك و يتكلم في اهلك و اصلك و فصلك واصل امك و ابوك بس شتسووون في هالحاله ؟ بالنسبة لي اعلمهم أني ادري و ما راح ارد انا مو من النوع الي ينتقم انا أوكل امري لله #I #wish #life #gives #me #clean #people #makeawish #11_11

00
15 seconds ago

FACTS. Everything and anything you get in life is the byproduct of what YOU put in. That's right, not your spouse, father, mother, brother, sister, etc. You are NOT entitled to anything. Get your ass up and work for it! 🔥💪 @garyvee _____________ #QueenMentality #BossLadies #StrongWomen #LevelUp #NeverGiveUp #Life #Consciousness #Energy #Growth #Evolution #AcupunctureByAlex #Acupuncture #Herbology #TCM #Cupping #GuaSha #Holistic #Health #Neurology #ScalpAcupuncture #Yoga #Meditation #Nutrition #Fitness #YoungEntrepreneur #WomanEntrepreneur #WomenWhoWork

00
15 seconds ago

Do you believe? 🙌❤ 💖 @spiritual.1111 💕😍💖 ______________________________________ Follow 👉 @Spiritual.Awakening1 👈 for more inspirational posts, spiritual advices, positivity, wisdom and good vibes daily. Spread the love! 💚💕💖 ______________________________________ Photo credit @idillionaire. . . . . . #quotes #lifequotes #lightworker   #inspirationalquotes #quotesoftheday #quotestoliveby #photooftheday #spirituality #loveandlight #spiritual1111 #instaquotes #life #love #spiritual #spiritualawakening #awake #inspiration #mindful #vibration #awakening #synchronicity #growth #enlightenment #wisdom #chakras #meditation #innerpeace #lawofattraction #blessings #believe .

10
16 seconds ago

Curious way of posing but looking like a natural shoot ======================================Photographer: Ramon Zabala 🌠🌠🌠 ======================================PLEASE TAG: @rzphotostudio PEASE FOLLOW @rzphotostudio ====================================== #portraits #weddingday #wedding #moodygrams #portrait_ig #barcelona #photography #moody_tones #model #modeling #wonder #color #instamood #posing #positivevibes #instalike #cool #love #life #fun #spain #photography #photooftheday #moodygrams #style #instagram #photoday #sexy #lifestyle #igers

10
17 seconds ago

biceps & triceps workout: . . Cable Rope Curl Underhand Triceps Pushdown (4 sets of 20 reps) . . Reverse Curl Incline Hammer Curl Overhead Triceps Extension (3 sets of 15 reps) . . Single Arm Cable Curl Single Arm Triceps Pushdown (3 sets of 15 reps) . . Finished with a 10-minute burnout of Rowing #fitness #life #happy #health #wellness

00
18 seconds ago

В режиме отдыха 🙌 дни пошли из серии #relax 💦 Мысли в порядок, море, бассейн, наушники и заметки в телефоне 😌

01
19 seconds ago

Oi gente! Tudo bem com vocês? A semana está começando e quero aproveitar para falar de um assunto de grande importância! O índice de crianças acima do peso tem aumentado de forma preocupante. Isso afeta a qualidade de vida e aumenta os riscos de doenças graves e extremamente prejudiciais à saúde. As principais causas que são responsáveis em afetar os baixinhos são: - Problemas emocionais como: ansiedade, depressão, compulsão; - Falta da supervisão e orientação de um responsável; Ouço muitos pais, titias, e amiguinhas da mamãe dizendo: “É tão bonitinho gordinho assim”, “Tadinho, deixa, ele é apenas uma criança ainda”, “Se eu não der ele chora”, “Ele adora hambúrguer com batata frita”, “Ele detesta verduras e legumes”, “Deixa ele comer o que quiser”, entre outras frases muito comuns… É hora de parar e refletir, tudo tem limite, obesidade infantil, até quando? #photooftheday #dica #nutrition #kids #children #life #love #saude #bemestar #qualidadedevida #obesidadeinfantil #nutrientes #comidadeverdade #exercicio #reeducaçãoalimentar #foco #disciplina #obesity #nutricao #healthy #instagood #like4likes

10
19 seconds ago

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🙏 Livre-se dos bajuladores. Mantenha perto de você pessoas que te avisem quando você erra. (Barack Obama)🙏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ . . . . . 〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️ #Pensamentos #Reflexão #Sucesso #Trabalho #segundafeira #frasesvida #Insta #Instalife #instaart #love #Amor #Frases #Amigos #Friends #Familia #Paz #Positividade #Pink #Art #Arts #Life ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️ #Manaus #Amazonas #Amazonia #Brasil #Brazil 💚🌸 〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

00
21 seconds ago

One way or another 👣🐌

01
22 seconds ago

11
22 seconds ago

中秋佳節感謝有拍團同事送月,唔太食月餅嘅我都應應節,呢兩日由北半球嘅俄羅斯飛到南半球嘅澳洲,攰到一個點都食埋先瞓! 駁團好,接住岀更好! 兩年冇住墨爾本,酒店都改埋名 時光可變,世界可變,人情亦許多都變遷…友共情不變… 中情節快樂!Happy Moon Festival ! . . . #Ric奇 #australia #澳洲 #🇦🇺 #travel #life #like4like #hkig #traveler #vacantion #旅行 #遊歷 #explore #traveltheworld #adventure #instatravel #instablogger #igtravel #hongkonger #🇭🇰 #photography #photos #happymoonfestival #happymidautumnfestival #中秋節快樂

10
28 seconds ago

“What’s your deepest fear Mr. Cruz?”

01
36 seconds ago

Euphoria 🌼

11
43 seconds ago

老街老店老門面。 365-269.

01
46 seconds ago

Amor Maior💙

01
1 minute ago

Хорошо когда хорошо 😉🍁🦔

11
3 minutes ago

시간이 지나고 나면 다 아무것도 아니게 될 일들인데 그 시간에 머무르는 중에는 뭐든 그게 전부 인것처럼... 때로는 너무 아프거나 때로는 너무 소중하다. 그러니 너무 많은것에 연연 하지 말자!

11
24 minutes ago

짱구공주 공손한 손🙏🏻

102
41 minutes ago

Good Sensations! 😄

61
1 hour ago

💜 M A E R Y & J O E 💜

851
19 hours ago

Ożarów, Poland💎💘

802
21 hours ago

43812
4 days ago

The hidden ingredient in excellence - call it ғᴏᴄᴜs. It's the ability to stay concentrated on what you’re doing and ignore distractions counts among the most basic skills in anyone’s mental toolbox. It's like a mental muscle - the more we work it out, the stronger it becomes. But it does not have a single head or type. The quality of focus, width, mono or poly focal points, open or closed, long or short duration, intensity etc are all parameters that make the focus of a fighter very different than that of a dancer or a musician. A diverse yet organized approach is able to achieve focus skills development and freedom of practicing rules. #endorphins #idoportal #fitness #movementculture #focus #training #mentalhealth #stick #game #wellness #fitfam #fitspo #healthy #life #healthyspirit #fitnessmotivation #mentalhealth #instagood #instahealth #bodygoals #workout #fit #lifestyle #personaltrainer #wellnesscoach #yogateacher #bodytherapist

43016
2 weeks ago

🖤💙

351
3 weeks ago

East River

1.4k32
1 month ago

Hey Lovelies! 🤓💕 This is a favorite snack from years... check it out! So.. I haven't been a fan of regular oily fattening chips from a long time, If I choose chips for snacking or serving at a party, I always look for the newest and healthier options! ☺️ This is brand called The Daily Crave and I loved their look instantly, looks like french fries and loved the sound of their brand thoughts. 💭😻😛 The Daily Crave All Natural Veggie Sticks, keep in mind they also have chips! 🤤 Don't have to worry about it lacking flavor or fun because of the healthy sound, they are perfect! 👌🏼 Just check out their ingredients, it's like 7 things and everything you can pronounce and no funny business. 😉 What caught my attention with the brand originally back years ago was their packaging, very fun, bold and unique! 😜🙌🏼 It's got a nice crunch but is still airy and light, the Safflower Oil does make them a little oily on your fingers but it's not icky, they taste very fresh and nice, perfect for dipping with your favorite dressing/dip! 👀 Be sure to check them out on your next grocery shopping, I love these!! ❤️ A little information from the brand: Give in to your Cravings Everyone loves to snack! Snacking can help keep you satisfied between meals. When choosing a snack, try to pick ones with all natural ingredients & snack away! 100% All Natural 100% Vegan No Artificial Ingredients No Dairy Non GMO No Artificial flavors No Artificial coloring No Hydrogenated Fats Perfect for Dipping #TheDailyCrave #Chips #Fries #VeggieSticks #Health #Yummy #Vancouver #Surrey #YVR #Blogger #Writing #Selfie #Picture #Pictures #Photography #iPhoneography #Love #Life #World #Beautiful #Beauty #Inspiration #Passion #Fashion #Food #Favorite #Vegetarian #Vegan #Organic #Lifestyle

3080