2 hours ago
|| First monument built in 1928 by a Dutch geographer.
1930 completed, in form of bollard radially and dart.
1938 rebuilt with completion by architect Silaban. The original monument is still visible in the interior.
1990 renovated with the addition of a dome to protect the original monument and also making of duplicate of monument of the size five times bigger than its original size.
Its grand opening on 1991 September 21.
The monument consists of four iron wood poles, each with a diameter of about 0,30 metre, with frontage bollard height is two pieces as high as 3,05 radian place backside bollard and the signpost dart as high as 4,40 metres.
Its location is in Jalan Khatulistiwa literally translated into Equator Road, North Pontianak, about 3 kilometres from the city centre of Pontianak. ||
Photo Taken With => iPhone 7+
#pontianak #history #historical #landscapephotography #lanscape #landmark #monument #blackandwhite