kidsdigit Photos & Videos

18 hours ago

2 things: 1. Weโ€™ve been home from the morning U of M swim meet and Naomi had dairy free strawberry ice cream in the maker in roughly 5 minutes. ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ„ 2. Yes, we burst into ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป since weโ€™ve listened to the entire musical 1.5 gajillion times. This. Week. ๐Ÿฆ >>Take a listen. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TbBITrZa6Ok #dairyfreegoodness #kidmademomapproved #kidsdigit #strawberry #besticecream #madewithsmallhands #mplsmom #wellnessmom

60
2 weeks ago

โ˜€๏ธ Good Morning! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Š Rise and Grind it's Vacation Time! #littledirtdiggers #kidsdigit #Vacation #FamilyFun #outdoors #Booya ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿฆƒโ›ฐ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ›ถ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽข๐Ÿš‚๐ŸŒ โค๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿž๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ„๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘€

315
2 weeks ago

Mini hike this weekend: it was lovely ๐Ÿ˜Š โ›ฐ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ My favorite part is always the look backโ€”when we stop to take a breath and feel the breeze. I love watching the sun set behind the canyon, I love watching it all go dark. Itโ€™s calming... ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ #TricklingWater #MakesMyHeartHappy #RedRockCanyon #Hiking #PerfectDayForAHike #KidsDigIt #VegasSunsets #CloudyDays #PauseRightHere

210
2 weeks ago

I read in an article recently, that when someone is โ€œglutened,โ€ (yep, itโ€™s a thing!) the time it takes for your body to heal is much dependent upon how long youโ€™ve been [gluten free]. Itโ€™s been 5 years for me. >>So when I recently was โ€œglutenedโ€ via mere cross contamination, Iโ€™ve realized my true nemesis isnโ€™t necessarily gluten...itโ€™s allllllll those cross-contaminants. >>I had let my label-reading guard down. Never again. Do you know how many words manufacturers have made up to hide easy words like โ€œcorn,โ€ โ€œwheat,โ€ etc?! A. LOT. So while I took a โ€œbreakโ€ and ate 95% from scratch and left the other 5% up to chance, I was glutened. My worst EVER. So itโ€™s back to the what I do bestโ€”scratch-ONLY cooking. For good. #fromscratch #glutenfreegoodness #glutenfreeinthekitchen #mplsfitness #mplsmom #kidsdigit #eatathome #personaltrainermom #personaltrainerlifestyle #wellnesscoaching #healthyeats #fitmom #keeplearning #readlabels #glutened

164
4 weeks ago

My {middle} child. Found out she recommitted her life to Jesus on Wednesday at church...โค๏ธ AND she wants to be baptized. PRAISE BE TO HIM!!! And this lunch?! Well, itโ€™s {hers}. >>Cauliflower gnocchi with chicken and spinach This recipe is a STAPLE in our family. Start to finish: 10 minutes ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป So very proud of ALL HER decisions. โค๏ธ #kidsdigit #eatathome #glutenfreegoodness #healthyfoodchoices #mygirl #personaltrainermom #personaltrainerlife #betheexample #mplsmom #mplsfitness #happymom #fridayvibes #friyay #jesus #baptism @westwoodcc

70
1 month ago

Who doesnโ€™t get {hungry} while cooking?! Enter::: fat bombs >>Now donโ€™t go off youโ€™re rocker... Theyโ€™re healthy.๐Ÿ˜œ >>Also, who doesnโ€™t want a quickโ€”ready-madeโ€”pick-me-up?! Uh, YEAH. ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ โ€ข Eli dropped at soccer โ€ขGirls dropped at swim โ€ข Foss is in que โ€ขQuick snack and Iโ€™m out the door again. ๐Ÿš˜ Recipe ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป! #fatbombs #healthysnackideas #goals #wellnesscoaching #wellnesscoachlife #mplsfoodie #mplsmom #mplsfitness #fuelyourself #fuelyourselfhealthy #personaltrainerlifestyle #treatyoself #mondayeats #glutenfreegoodness #inthekitchen #kidsdigit #healthyfam #fitfood

81
1 month ago

Itโ€™s funny. I used to LOVE eating out on Motherโ€™s Dayโ€”and I still probably doโ€”but we so rarely get to all eat together at home, thatโ€™s all I wanted. โค๏ธ Time and conversation with my peeps. Priceless. Steak Whole30 ranch potato salad (double YUM) Lemon tahini cauliflower and spiced chickpeas Ridonkulous. >>When eating healthy tastes like this, WHY would I ever choose anything else?! Next up: dessert โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข #whole30 #trackingmacros #goodeats #eatathome #glutenfreegoodness #kidsdigit #wellnesscoaching #nutrition #nutritioncoach #personaltrainerlife #mothersday #mplsmom #mplsfitness

331
1 month ago

Iโ€™ve always been intrigued when someone says::: >>The family loved it so much! Bonus: NO leftovers! {Leftovers} are a BONUS FOR 2 reasons: 1. FREE lunch tomorrow 2. One LESS meal to plan ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป If youโ€™re making a healthy dinner, make extra! Youโ€™re future self will thank you!! Yummy paleo stir fry sauce in 3 minutes flat. Recipe ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป #stirfry #healthyeats #yummy #goodfoodfast #glutenfreegoodness #mylife #fitfam #personaltrainer #nutritioncoach @precisionnutrition @nasm_fitness #kidsdigit #allthefood #eatyourcolors #pinterest #eatathome #inthekitchen

132