dbheroes Photos & Videos

1 hour ago

(Dokkan jap) In arrivo la versione Tur di Tien INT . Leader Skill: +2 Ki, +60% HP/ATK/DEF agli alleati INT. Passive Skill: Alta Probabilità di effettuare 2 Attacchi Aggiuntivi con Alta Probabilità che siano SA; +10% ATK/DEF per ogni alleato della Categoria "Saga di Dragon Ball" SA: Tecnica della Quattro Braccia, Infligge Danni Supremi al nemico e aumenta ATK/DEF del 30% per 9 Turni. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #dragonball #dokkanbattle #dokkan #dblegends #dbheroes #hero #heroes #legend #legends #xv #xv2 #xenoverse #xenoverse2 #goku #ssj #saiyan #saiyajin #super #supersaiyan #a #b #c #awaken #hope #godly #broly #new #black #white #migattenogokui

100
1 hour ago

(Dokkan jap) In arrivo la versione Tur di Gohan (Ragazzo) Super Saiyan AGL . Leader Skill: +2 Ki, +50% HP/ATK/DEF agli alleati di tutti i Tipi. Passive Skill: +70% ATK/DEF; +2 Ki e +30% ATK a tutti gli alleati Super. SA: Masenko, Infligge Danni Supremi al nemico con una Media Probabilità di stunnarlo. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #dragonball #dokkanbattle #dokkan #dblegends #dbheroes #hero #heroes #legend #legends #xv #xv2 #xenoverse #xenoverse2 #goku #ssj #saiyan #saiyajin #super #supersaiyan #a #b #c #awaken #hope #godly #broly #new #black #white #migattenogokui

80
12 hours ago

Right i don't get some people that play dokkan lmao, i be seeing posts about people bitching about the fact they aint pull lr ssj4 goku or vegeta yet they be summoning on the opposite banner 😂🤔 there's people that don't have neither and you complaining smh if you don't want that unit then stop summoning then complain when you pull them lmao 😂 #dokkanbattleglobal #dokkanbattle4thanniversary #dbz #dbs #dbsbroly #dbheroes #dbgt

53
12 hours ago

"Stuck In A Maze" 💉🔥 ~ Show some love 🙏🏼 ~ [ 📱 - Phone ] ○ [ 🔔] ~ [ 🌐 Android ] ● [ 🔕 ] ~ [ App ☆ = Project Director 🤝🏽 ] _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ~ [Credit]-[ @dbz.animex ] [🍃Road to 1k] - [🍂db] - [🍁dbz] - [🍀dbzkai] - [☘dbgt] - [🌿dbs] - [🌾dbheroes] - [🌵anime🍒] - [🌴###🌴] - [ 💐Follow Me] - [🙅🏻‍♂️×××🙅🏻‍♂️] - [🥀] - [🎥anime rules] - [📸Instagram] - [🔒locked] - [🌼] - [☀️] - [🌑] - [⏩My page] - [🈁️ ; 🈂️ ; 🈷️ ; 🈶️ ; 🈯️ ; 🉐️ ; 🈹️ ; 🈚️ ; 🈲️ ; 🉑️ ; 🈸️ ; 🈴️ ; 🈳️ ; ㊗️ ; ㊙️ ; 🈺️ ; 🈵️] - [anime only ⛔] : ~ | Honorable @`s | 👇🏼 { @aesthetic.beta } 🍲 { @goku_savior } 🥘 { @acidicsaiyan } 🥗 { @supremedragonball } 🥡 { @goku } 🐉 { @bruhitsvegeta } 🍶 { @fucxstealth } 🥢 { @Oniichanelijah.edits } 🐺 { @kzn.kenny } 🥙 { @arch.editz } 🕊 ~ [ Turn on post notifications 💡 ] ~ [ Promote if you can or want to ] 🤟🏼 ~ = If reposted please tag me ✔♻️💯 _ (💥Make sure to drop a like ) ~ ( 🍥Make sure to drop a comment ) ( 🀄 Follow Me \ @dbz.animex ) ~ [[ Ignore Tags ]] ⬇️⬇️🚫 °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° {{ [ #sdbsquad ] [ #goku ] [ #vegeta ] [ #dbz ] [ #frieza ] [ #ssj ] [ #ssjgod ] [ #dragonball ] [ #dragonballsuper ] [ #dragonballz ] [ #jiren ] [ #beerus ] [ #ssgss ] [ #vegito ] [ #zamasu ] [ #trunks ] [ #ultrainstinctgoku ] [ #gogeta ] [ #dragonballz ] [ #dragonballsuper ] [ #dbzpics ] [ #db ] [ #dragonball ] [ #dbs ] [ #dbz ] [ #dbs ] [picsart] [ #anime ] [ #dbheroes ] [ #transparent ] }} ~ 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

180
13 hours ago

TRUNKS XENO SSJ DIOS😱 ¿Que te parece si diseño? Compartan para que todos puedan verlo 💪 Se ha revelado una nueva transformación para Trunks xeno, el mismo pertenece al videojuego de dragón ball héroes, en un arco argumental distinto al del anime promocional.Per tal vez Veremos más adelante a este Trunks en el anime promocional, si la historia se extiende. . . . . . . . . #memes #moro #whiss #vegito #supersaiyan #vegeta #frieza #majinvegeta #dragonball #dbzart #dragonballz #android17 #vegeta #dragonballzkai #supersaiyan #goku #vegeta #trunks #dragonballgtfans #dragonball #dragonballz #dragonballsuper #dragonballsuperbroly #broly #gohan #krillin #bulma #dbz #dragonballheroes #db #dbs #futuretrunks #memesdragonball #akiratoriyama #dbheroes

671
1 day ago

What did you guys think of the Omni god form sucks that the series ended before GoKu got to use it before he could defeat the evil Omni

55
1 day ago

Only for DBZ fans❤😜 Follow👉 @naughty_people_ever 👈 to get savage meme & trolls !💯 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ 🔥 @naughty_people_ever 💡 @naughty_people_ever 🔥 🔥 @naughty_people_ever 💡 @naughty_people_ever 🔥 🔥 @naughty_people_ever 💡 @naughty_people_ever 🔥 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ 📷IMAGE CREDIT : RESPECTIVE OWNER Drop 👍 when done for a laugh! ❤ 👆My Favourite Page on Instagram!😍 ▪️Daily-Posting!💯 ▪️Eye-Popping meme🔥💯 ▪️Cool trolls😵 ▪️Savage sarcasm👄 ▪️Must Follow!👇 @naughty_people_ever ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ @epicfunny_page._ @fuckjerry @sarcasm_only @lmao @daquan @thefatjewish @childhoodpost.s @bakchod_chutiyapa @__memesfordays____ @couplesnotes @naughtyworld_ @9gag ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #dragonballsuper #dbz #goku #dbs #vegeta #gohan #supersaiyan #songoku #songohan #ssjblue #vegetassjblue #supersaiyanflow #muigoku #ultrainstinct #goten #dragonballhentai #ultimategohan #dragonballbattleofgods #dbheroes #toeianimation #dragonballgt #dragonball #dragonballzfans #dragonballheroes #dragonballs #dragonballz #dragonballfighterz #dragonballfans #dragonballzkai #dragonballlegends

70
1 day ago

•{ K I D G O K U }• 💜 ~ Show some love 🙏🏼🔥 ~ [ 📱 - Phone ] ○ [ 🔔] ~ [ 🌐 Android ] ● [ 🔕 ] ~ [ App ☆ = Pics Art 🤝🏽 ] _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ~ [Credit]-[ @dbz.animex ] [🍃Road to 1k] - [🍂db] - [🍁dbz] - [🍀dbzkai] - [☘dbgt] - [🌿dbs] - [🌾dbheroes] - [🌵anime🍒] - [🌴###🌴] - [ 💐Follow Me] - [🙅🏻‍♂️×××🙅🏻‍♂️] - [🥀] - [🎥anime rules] - [📸Instagram] - [🔒locked] - [🌼] - [☀️] - [🌑] - [⏩My page] - [🈁️ ; 🈂️ ; 🈷️ ; 🈶️ ; 🈯️ ; 🉐️ ; 🈹️ ; 🈚️ ; 🈲️ ; 🉑️ ; 🈸️ ; 🈴️ ; 🈳️ ; ㊗️ ; ㊙️ ; 🈺️ ; 🈵️] - [anime only ⛔] : ~ | Honorable @`s | 👇🏼 { @aesthetic.beta } 🍲 { @goku_savior } 🥘 { @acidicsaiyan } 🥗 { @supremedragonball } 🥡 { @goku } 🐉 { @bruhitsvegeta } 🍶 { @fucxstealth } 🥢 { @Oniichanelijah.edits } 🐺 { @kzn.kenny } 🥙 { @arch.editz } 🕊 ~ [ Turn on post notifications 💡 ] ~ [ Promote if you can or want to ] 🤟🏼 ~ = If reposted please tag me ✔♻️💯 _ (💥Make sure to drop a like ) ~ ( 🍥Make sure to drop a comment ) ( 🀄 Follow Me \ @dbz.animex ) ~ [[ Ignore Tags ]] ⬇️⬇️🚫 °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° {{ [ #sdbsquad ] [ #goku ] [ #vegeta ] [ #dbz ] [ #frieza ] [ #ssj ] [ #ssjgod ] [ #dragonball ] [ #dragonballsuper ] [ #dragonballz ] [ #jiren ] [ #beerus ] [ #ssgss ] [ #vegito ] [ #zamasu ] [ #trunks ] [ #ultrainstinctgoku ] [ #gogeta ] [ #dragonballz ] [ #dragonballsuper ] [ #dbzpics ] [ #db ] [ #dragonball ] [ #dbs ] [ #dbz ] [ #dbs ] [picsart] [ #anime ] [ #dbheroes ] [ #transparent ] }} ~ 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

222
1 day ago

This is Frieza’s sister from his father side because his father cheated 12 years ago with a maid from the (ice ice cafe). Unfortunately, frieze’s mother knew about what happened so they divorced soon after. Her mother the maid form the ice ice cafe was murdered by a hitman. So she lived alone and started gaining weight from the depression. She since she was lonely many men fond her attractive. She married 20 men in secret. And from her power she killed Frieza’s mother and had her revenge. Her name is (Ice cream) 💯😭🥶💦 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - #dbzoc #dboc #dbxenoverse2 #dbheroes #dragonballoc #dragonball #dbz #dbs #dbkai #supersaiyan #saiyan #ssj #ssj4 #ssgss #manga #anime #cartoon #supersaiyangod #drawing #draw

170
1 day ago

This is Benjamin’s rival since childhood (Kuroro) they fight all the time and have eating competitions often. However, ever since that dark and stormy night something changed and Kuroro became consumed by an evil force that made him forget the fun times with his best friend Benjamin. 😭😭😭 - - - - - - - - - - #dbzoc #dboc #dbxenoverse2 #dbheroes #dragonballoc #dragonball #dbz #dbs #dbkai #supersaiyan #saiyan #ssj #ssj4 #ssgss #manga #anime #cartoon #supersaiyangod #drawing #draw

100
2 days ago

Gn😴 , thanks to those for the support🔥🐲 - - - ~Follow @saiyanrace1 for more🐲 ~Turn on post notifications🔔

681
2 days ago

What's with the netflix adaptation? 😂😂 - - - ~Follow @saiyanrace1 for more🐲 ~Turn on post notifications🔔

1232
2 days ago

Which family do you prefer? 😂🙏🏽🖕🏽 - - - ~Follow @saiyanrace1 for more! 🔥🐲 ~Turn on post notifications🔔

1.6k25
3 days ago

Well then... 😂👌🏽 - - - ~Follow @saiyanrace1 for more🐲 ~Turn on post notifications🔔

44012
3 days ago

What's his fusion name? 🤔🔥 - - - ~Follow @saiyanrace1 for more🐲 ~Turn on post notifications🔔

21018
3 days ago

"We'll win... it's only a matter of time." . I'm so glad that we're finally cosplaying with @ga.mall again <3 Aaand it's been more than a year since Detroit: Become Human came out! What if Kara joined rebellion with North? What do you think of such turn of events? . . . . . Fandom: Detroit: Become Human Characters: Kara, North Photo by: @maisinner . #cosplay #DetroitBecomeHuman #detroit #dbh #detroitbecomehumancosplay #dbhcosplay #kara #karacosplay #karaandalice #alice #alicecosplay #detroitbecomehumankara #dbhkara #detroitbecomehumanconnor #dbhconnor #detroitbecomehumankaracosplay #dbhkaracosplay #dbhmarkus #dbheroes #dbhnorth #detroitbecomehumanedit #detroitbecomehumanfanart #detroitbecomehumanmeme #deviant #deviantcosplay #quanticdream #detroitbecomehumanps4

3861