3 weeks ago
*HM Sampoerna Downgraded to Hold at CIMB; PT 2,400 Rupiah*
By Bloomberg Automation
(Bloomberg) -- CIMB analyst Patricia Gabriela downgraded the recommendation on Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk PT to hold from add.
• PT lowered to 2,400 rupiah from 3,800 rupiah, implies 3% increase from last close. HM Sampoerna average PT is 3,030 rupiah
• HM Sampoerna had 17 buys, 9 holds, 5 sells previously: Bloomberg data
• Analysts lowered their consensus one-year target price for the stock by 25 percent in the past three months. Forecasts range from 1,700 rupiah to 4,500 rupiah.
• Investors who followed Gabriela's recommendation would have received a negative 32 percent return in the past year, compared with the negative 37 percent return on the shares.
• In the past two years and one month, CIMB has rated HM Sampoerna add three times, reduce once and hold once.
• The shares fell an average 14 percent in the periods rated add, fell 9.7 percent in the period rated reduce and rose 9.4 percent in the period rated hold.
#saham #sahamindonesia #belajarsaham #tradingsaham #investasi #investasisaham #yuknabungsaham #pasarmodal #bagibagisaham #anr #konsensus #hmsp #pe #peband #consumer #konsumsi #cigarette #rokok