1 hour ago
An hour may seem like a long time, especially if you’re tired and don’t feel like running, jumping or lifting weights. If you think about that hour as only 4% of your day it doesn’t seem so bad. You have the other 96% of the day to do whatever you want. You can’t even complain about not having time. LET’S WORK!