2 weeks ago
Hello Pronto Family! Since many of you will be getting your Pronto stroller soon...
Here are some recommendations for amusement park etiquette~
1) PRONTO ONE is a STROLLER, we have never sold or marketed this product as anything else. Please be mindful, especially those entering strict amusement parks! Remember that the website is prontostroller.com
2) Be courteous, kind, and respectful when interacting with security, we are a classy bunch of people!
3) If denied entry, please ask for a lead and present your opinion, but remember their park, their rules.
4) Always pay attention when pushing your Pronto inside the park, don't be a distracted parent. We believe wagons were banned because of people hitting others and being careless.
5) Do not overload your stroller, this is a child transportation aid. This is not a hauler for your camping excursion, we believe that this may be part of the reason wagons were banned.
Some tips when speaking to a supervisor or lead
1) Be courteous and polite, don't act entitled
2) Remind them that the Pronto is a stroller only, it isn't anything else. Please mention the website, prontostroller.com and say you bought it thinking it was a stroller and never had any inkling that it was anything else.
3) Make sure it fits within the dimensions within the limitations of your park
4) Please show them that the stroller cannot be pulled EVER! Which would disqualify it to be a wagon.
5) Show them the individual seat back and harnesses for each child
6) The stroller is certified by ASTM and also cleared by US Customs as only a stroller.
7) Let them know that the body is based off a bassinet, which no one generally limits. The dimensions of our stroller body is very close to many other bassinets on the market. We can provide an email with more info if needed. Email us at info @prontostroller.com
#amusementpark #doublestroller #strollerenvy #strollerfortwins #twinstroller #disneyland #strolleronly #luxurystroller #irishtwins