16 hours ago
👈🏽FOLLOW THIS INCREDIBLE BEAUTY FOR MORE BREATHTAKING CREATIONS @makeupbytiffany1987 Follow @makeupbytiffany1987 for more creations
This is the outcome of the look I drew out beforehand. And damn, this was quite difficult in practice. There are still things I want to see different but hey, I’m pretty happy for now. I actually wanted to apply glitter on all the edges but I decided not to. I worked so hard on getting them sharp, that I didn’t want to cover it. Maybe when I redo this look someday I will.
The lashes I am wearing are by #penhanbeauty in style Elara (use code Tiffany20 for 20% off). For the makeup in motion of this look check out my stories or look back at them in the highlights folder ‘mu in motion’. Hope you enjoy this look.
PRODUCTS I USED FOR MY LOOK
• #anastasiabeverlyhills brow pomade - dark brown
• #plouise_makeup_academy in Rumour 1
• #bperfectcosmetics Carnival XL Pro palette
• #nyxcosmetics Epic Ink Liner in black
• #makeuprevolution HD Smoky Liner
• #maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara
• #penhanbeauty lashes in the style Elara
• #makeuprevolutionnl Conceal & Define concealer in C6
• #airspunofficial Loose Face Powder in translucent