The magic of Fiordland...✨💕🗻❄️
Flying through a landscape carved by glaciers over 100,000 years ago. An indescribable combination of emotions witnessing this special landscape from above.
11 hours ago
Who got permits for Havasupai this year?!?! ☀️
Last year I was lucky enough to snag permits for my group FIVE DAYS before we showed up! I called a lady at the office, she said the permits were available AND THEN we SENT IT on a 2 day long drive from Vancouver to Arizona! 🚐💨
Havasupai is a giant outdoor playground with cascading topaz blue waterfalls that contrast against the fiery red rock. Although this place is fun please be careful if you go because it can definitely be dangerous in some areas! ❤️
1. Beaver Falls, my favourite waterfall in the park!
2. Havasu Falls 🤙🏻
3. A better sense of scale of Havasu Falls 🐜
4. Hanging out above Mooney Falls 😱
5. A video of me climbing down the sketchy chains to the bottom of Mooney Falls
6. Chilling at the bottom of Mooney 💦
7. & 8. A landscape photo of birds flying away from a random waterfall in Havasupai 🦅
9. A video to show you how blue the water actually is without any post processing of any kind! 👀
A series of shots taken by #AlphaCollective member @charlottelittlewolf 👉🏽 "I woke up super early to photograph these beautiful beasts on a friend's local ranch. It was freezing, but the bison didn't seem to mind. Shooting at 70mm was the perfect length to keep my distance, although I did have to crop in on these photos!" | a7 III | 24-70mm GM | 70mm | f2.8 | 1/2000 | ISO 500 | #SonyAlpha #BeAlpha