23 hours ago
Players To Watch Vs The Bills!
1. John Ross - If John Ross can continue his production from the last 2 weeks, he could easily be a huge factor in this game, but, it'll be a challenge as the Bills have two incredible safeties in Micah Hyde & Jordan Poyer patrolling downfield.
2. Tyler Boyd - Tyler Boyd will most likely be matched up against one of the leagues best CBs in Tredavious White, it'll be an interesting matchup to watch, IF White is healthy, he had a neck Injury reported a few days ago.
3. Entire D-Line - The Bills O-Line is horrible on paper, if the Bengals can get some pressure on Josh Allen, and MAKE him throw, that's one step closer to a win.
4. Billy Price / Whole O-Line - Billy Price will start his first game this season; and will be playing LG. After a pretty mediocre performance last week from him, he needs to step up if he wants any chance of a permanent starting job, and the Bills D-Line is one of the best in the NFL, so it'll be a good test for the whole O-Line.
5. Germaine Pratt - Bengals LB Coach Tem Lukabu stated that he expects a bigger role from Germaine Pratt against the Bills, and according to him, he's had very impressive practices recently, and said that he can tell that's he's learning the game, formations etc. And over these 2 weeks, the lack of "athletes" at LB has been getting EXPOSED HARD. He's a huge part of this LB core, especially as a much needed athlete at that position, he needs to play well to cement himself into the LB rotations.
#bengals #bills #cincinnatibengals #buffalobills #whodey #newdey #nfl